WMD Squared is hiring in the Houston Area! If you are interested in joining a strong team of engineers and CAD experts in Industrial/Oil and Gas, Heavy Equipment, Marine and Automation industries, and you are a self-starter, good communicator, and want to improve your skills as a designer, then we’d like to talk to you.
The ideal candidate will have 3-10 years experience in AutoDesk Inventor, which is required. Sheet metal and weldment experience a plus. AutoCad, Inventor, PDM Professional, MS Office, Keyshot are also used regularly.
Tasks will include:
- Designing new products using AutoDesk Inventor, Solidworks, and AutoCAD
- Planning projects and estimating time to complete.
- Creating prototypes
- Testing of equipment
- Checking drawings of equipment converted from AutoCAD to Solidworks.
- Reverse Engineering equipment.
- Meeting with customers on location.
- Drafting and/or Design positions are occasionally full time at a customer’s location for a TBD length of time.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.